Fiestas At Brook Park: Social get-togethers for adults hosted by Brook Park parents to raise funds for our school by gathering with friends and fellow parents for a fun-filled evening out.
CINCO de MAYO CELEBRATION 5/5
Join us for an evening that will include: taco bar, bonfire, music, margaritas, games and more! A FABulous event awaits you as we celebrate Cinco de Mayo...Brook Park style!
DATE: May 5, 2018
TIME: 7:00 - 11:00pm
Buy tickets here
Thank you to our Community Sponsors who supported the BPC this year through a business membership.
Movie night is back with a Spring double feature!
Grab your blankets, pillows and friends to check out one or both of the great movies below on Friday April 20th in the multipurpose room.
4:30P Coco—doors open 4:15
“Despite his family's generations-old ban on music, young Miguel dreams of becoming an accomplished musician like his idol Ernesto de la Cruz. Desperate to prove his talent, Miguel finds himself in the stunning and colorful Land of the Dead. After meeting a charming trickster named Héctor, the two new friends embark on an extraordinary journey to unlock the real story behind Miguel's family history.”
“Based on the New York Times bestseller, WONDER tells the incredibly inspiring and heartwarming story of August Pullman, a boy with facial differences who enters fifth grade, attending a mainstream elementary school for the first time.”
Concessions will be available so bring small bills. Complimentary popcorn and water for all.
This is not a drop off event
Enter thru door 13
Volunteers needed to help with concessions.
4th and 5th Graders: Pool Party at Max Aquatics
Save the date! Our 2nd annual 4/5th grade swim party at MAX Aquatics will be Friday, April 27th from 6-8pm. Cost is $12/child and pizza will be served. Please register at max-aquatics.com. Look for the party registration link on the homepage. Space is limited, register soon.
Starting last week, information about the BPC BP Playground Project has been coming home via back pack mail and eBlasts. Please take a moment to read and figure out how your family may be able help make this happen. There is something for Kids, Adults, Families, and the Community.
The following are a few ways the BPC can benefit from your time, talents, and resources.
* Who is creative and can put together a pledge-o-meter??? We are looking for someone to make a fun pledge piece that can help us keep track of the money raised. (The BPC will provide supplies and materials)
* Can you make a table top display board that will be updated at each event as we venture through the fundraising drive??? (The BPC will provide supplies and materials for this as well)
* Do you have a Cricut, Silhouette, or similar machine and are willing to help cut letters/numbers/names if we provide the vinyl???
* Is Social Media your expertise?? Do you have PR skills that you are willing to share?? We are looking for a creative, tech-savvy Facebook/Social Media lead that will run the playground Facebook page to keep all of our students, parents and supporters involved in the process.
Interested in helping? Email Ann, Volunteer Coordinator, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
BPC BP Walk-a-Thon needs.....
* Perhaps you can put on a band-aid faster than anyone else? If there is a nurse or other medical professional or two that wouldn't mind coming the day of the Walk-a-Thon to help the PE teachers triage any minor injuries that may occur, that would be fantastic!
* Maybe you are interested in volunteering the day of in the morning, afternoon, or during your child's classroom time?? Please click on the link below to help volunteer at the event: www.SignUpGenius.com/go/10C084CACA622A5F94-bpcbpwalkathon
Click here for a PDF with more information.
BPC Inaugural Golf Outing
Registration is OPEN!!!
Sunday, June 24, 2018 at Carriage Greens in Darien.
Register to be a Golfer OR a guest at the Dinner Reception:
Early Bird Special - purchase during March - $120 per golfer PLUS an exclusive raffle ticket
Golf Registration, up to May 26th - $120
Golf Registration, after May 26th - $140
Foursomes, at anytime - $480
Not able to golf? Join us for our Buffet Dinner following golf. 5:30 Cocktails - Cash Bar, 6:00pm Dinner Reception with Raffle. $40
Follow the link to register or become a sponsor.
The BPC is looking for a few specific volunteers to help out with the BPC BP Playground Project through a series of events. Please consider if you have the time so that these events can be successful. Many hands make light work so the more people that step up, the easier they are to run and greater they will be enjoyed by students and families.
Golf Tournament (June 24, 2018)
BP Student Walk (May 4, 2018)
Lego Engineering Building Party (Fall 2018)
Business Sponsors (ongoing)
Communication Team (ongoing)
Additionally, those interested in the planning, overall fundraising, and communication of the BPC BP Playground Project are always welcome. You can email for more information and watch eBlasts, FB pages, Bugle blog, and BPC website for meeting times.
These positions are open to parents of all grades and no experience is required. Training and support will be offered. More details below.If you have any questions and/or are interested, contact Ann Heinl, BPC Volunteer Coordinator to learn more at email@example.com.
Click here for more information
Max Aquatics 4th and 5th Grade
Friday, April 27th
Staff Appreciation Week
April 30-May 4th
Open House/Art Walk
Thursday, May 3rd
Walk a thon
Friday, May 4th
F.A.B. Pary - Cinco de Mayo
Saturday, May 5th
BPC Meeting (Board Elections)
Tuesday, May 8th, 7pm