BPC General page: www.facebook.com/groups/750521414998282/
Consignment Sale: www.facebook.com/groups/299296226919726/
Brook Park Dads Page: www.facebook.com/BrookParkDads/
GRADE LEVEL PAGES:
* Future Students: www.facebook.com/groups/573852459492611/
* Kindergarten: www.facebook.com/groups/419029958473420/
* 1st Grade: www.facebook.com/groups/901496943290932/
* 2nd Grade: www.facebook.com/groups/435321309954845/
* 3rd Grade: www.facebook.com/groups/265787456963316/
* 4th Grade: www.facebook.com/groups/731827553495248/
* 5th Grade: www.facebook.com/groups/309057975922208/
Find your student's grade facebook group below and request to join. You will need to give your student's name and grade in order to be allowed into the group.
What is the BPC?
The Brook Park Council (BPC) is our parent/teacher organization. We sponsor various activities and events in order to enrich the learning experience for all of our children including the following:
• Exciting school-wide assemblies and events
• Classroom parties and picnics
• Book Fair, Superstar Reading Program, and library funding
• New resources for our classrooms, music room, art room, technology, and PE
• Picture Person Program, Winter Carnival, Movie Nights, and so much more!
OUR 2017/18 BPC MEETING DATES:
* Meetings are typically the first Thursday of each month.
All meetings are held at 7pm in the Multi-purpose room - Door 13. Check the website or Bugle Blog for details on guest speakers & meeting themes.
Click the board position links for a description of each directors role and responsibilities.
Please note, that by design, our email addresses remain the same even as new members join the board in an effort to make it easy for
you to contact us.
volunteer with the BPC@gmail.com